Translate

The worst story ever told about feelings in a bus.

To optimize your time, i have to advice you about a couple things. 
1-       That’s not a story with hot sex

2-      We don’t have a happy end or a clear conclusion around here.
 Do you really want to keep reading? Do it, but without illusions!
That story began in one that a lot of sunny days of Salvador, but how everyone know, here there’s a type unpredictable of weather. You come out of house with a big and beautiful sun and suddenly come from nowhere starts to rain.
I met him in one day like that. I used to walk every Sunday morning in the beach, take a ice cream and back to home thinking how much healthy I was after do that. So...I caught my bus listening the The Fray new album’s without pay attention in anything. I was so distracted than I caught the wrong bus and just started to freak out when in 30 minutes after i had got in the bus, settle down and started to read my new book, I discovered than I was in wrong way and going to Amaralina
So when  my crazy face came out, and a started to yelling to myself than everything will gone to be ok, I  heard one laugh came out from the  back of the bus, I looked it up and  there was him, the boy of that story. Laughing on me, smiling with that beautiful mouth, and look at me with that pretty eyes.
I got hungry really fast and start to ask him “why are you laughing on me?” and he said “You are so funny, I’ve caught the bus together with you, and all did you do made smile since then. I can help ya, if you need and want it… for sure!” so I screamed just because the bus was empty and the shame will not be so big “I don’t fucking know you, why are you so available? Are you some kind of pervert or a thief? For god safe, stay away from me!”
I spited it out all this words and waited for answer with lots of bad language than I never received. He was there, face me and smiling like if I had sent flowers , so after a awkward moment he looked into my eyes with some kind of sadness and said “ You are a kind special of girl. You seems be intelligent, sensitive and funny but you have no idea about everything who you are or who could be to the others, just because don’t let anyone be around enough to know your feelings and be deeply in love with you. So…you make me sad, see somebody like you, always will make me sad. Because, see a incredible person than maybe never will find out how will be totally lost in love, make me cry sometimes just for mercy.”
All that words attack me so deep into my soul, than I feel my breath gone for a while. Every word still sounds like absolute truth even today and my huge doubt in those moment and now, is how a ordinary boy that I never had seen before, could know so much about me in only 30 minutes of observation. My answer barely came out, but I said “Good work! What are you, some type of therapist for mail? Thanks! I don’t need you!” So… the bus stopped, he passed by me and one sec before get out of the bus shouting  “Make me sad.”
 Urgggg! What I could say to describe those moments? I felt naked in middle a crowd of top models and started to cry like a starving baby. I came back to home walk in the rain and crying for something that I don’t  know what name has, maybe humiliation or something like that.
Yeah…I never will forget that face, that voice or words.
In one hour, one strange just changed my life with random words and made me a better person with this. But I never gone back to walk on the beach again!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Fala aê!