Translate

I'm not even like you, she said

-        -So, are you saying that you wanna be with me.
-       - Yeah!
-        -Why?
-        -Because I want to. I didn’t say that if I don’t.
-        -Ok. Then tell me 5 things that you exactly likes about me.
-        -What kind of question is that?
-        -The kind of deserve a honest answer.
-        -Hum…So…
I like how I feel protect into your arms
How your touch makes me feel
I like to argue with you about intelligent themes than I can’t speak naturally with others.
I like your expression, when you think that I’ll finally kiss your lips.
I like to pass my fingers through your hair and bite your face and back.
-       - Can ‘t you see any trouble over here?
-        -Nops!
-        -You are using me!
-        -I don’t! I always be there for you too.
-        -But is not that kind of relationship that I deserve. We think too different about everything! You think that I’m machist , sexist,misogeny and racist. How can this work?
We'll never talk? You want me for kiss and touch, but never for know your friends, give your hand on street or have healthy discuss about anything.
Another day we had started to argue about some black issue and you had shot up my mouth with a kiss and never spoke about the subject again.
You not even think that I’m cute!
Since we was started messing around we had stopped to speak about all that we use to fighting, it's seems that when you know what I think about the stuffs you getting ashamed about, so you started avoid to know.
-        -What do you want that I do? I truly think that you’re all that. But I still like to be with you.
-       - You just want a dick! There’s no need to be me! I’m sorry, but I’m not here to only have someone’s pussy. I’m getting older and I insist to have more than that. I like you, but I don’t want to be with you and continuing feel me do way that I felt now.
Sorry.
-       - Ok. Can we be just friends now?

-        -No. Cause you can’t keep distance there’s need to be someone’s friend. Let’s give us a break and we going to be ok.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Fala aê!